8:30 – 3:30 BRI
- Got in at 10:30 last night and am here on time. Kind of surprised. I’ll need to leave a bit early so that I can get shopping and lawn triaged. It rained a LOT while I was gone.
- getting caught up, updating IDE, etc. It looks like I’m still working on GeoMesaIngest.
- Since I still need to come up to speed on Spring, and I don’t have tasking, I think I’ll start there
- Downloaded book
- installed lamp-server^ and php. Verified that everything is running
- Got an end-to-end Spring example running with no mysterious incantations. Nice. Now I want to understand testing, but I have to go through a few chapters first…