7:00 – 8:30 Research
- Working on the new version of the HCIC boaster
- Abstract: Add a picture of a network next to each item that reflects the polarization level. Maybe gray out the non-abstract bits.
9:00 – 5:30 BRC
- Discovered that it’s the wired network that’s slow. Switched over to WiFi and finished setting up machines.
- Checking out Facebook’s deep text
- The FB paper Text Understanding from Scratch, based on Natural language processing (almost) from scratch
- Connected to Jira!!
- Ran the papers through the LMN tool and searched on Scholar. Found some interesting papers
- This also led to an interesting post from the OpenAI people about Generative Models, which is kind of what I’m doing, though mediated through agents so that they can be understood by humans/me
- Reading Natural Language Processing (Almost) from Scratch. Finished section 3.2
- Got Ellis brain dump. Building a confluence page for the analytics research