Phil 4.8.17

8:00pm – 12:00pm, plus an hour on the 9th

  • Spent much time trying to figure out why the PDF wouldn’t print on the website from the LaTex file. As a result, I learned how to read the log file, fixed some image scaling issues, and learned to be VERY careful in checking the cases in the files. Also, as per here, I learned how to take the bib file and convert it to a bbl file, which can then be pasted into the tex file resulting in a single file for submission. No errors, and only minor quibbles on citations!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.