7:00 – 4:00 ASRC
- Started on the slides
- Installing the Ubuntu extension on my personal laptop as per this: http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/08/enable-bash-windows-10-anniversary-update
- Fixing the .arff string variable save for CorpusManager – fixed. The trimmed matrices just didn’t have the string Maps
- Interview with Julia – making an offer
- Meeting with Wayne. Nope he’s traveling. But Sy made a nice presentation and will take a good look at my slides once they’re done.
- Need to doodle a slot for the week of the 17th.
- Got my antarctica books. Need to do a bit of reading.
- Walked David through my thoughts. That helped a lot!