7:00 – 4:30 ASRC
- Sent a follow up note to Shimei. Regardless, I’ll send out the schedule options this evening. Thinking about the 27th and 28th as my preference. Structure so that it begins before rush hour and ends after for Thom?
- Fixed the research through design section to focus on explicitly designing fo behaviors.
- Need to read up on what worked yesterday – NaiveBayes, SGD (stochastic gradient descent), SMO (sequential minimal optimization algorithm for training a support vector classifier)
- Try implementing NB in straight Java?
- Talked to Bob and was re-inspired to build a static method that fires off the browser to stackoverflow with the exception.