7:00 – 3:30 VTX
- Working on diagram -done! Incorporated in proposal
- Added strawman webpage design
- Thinking about using some kind of GA approach to adopting a belief. Every pass you look select a belief from another agent, with probability based on nearness+behavior. You then randomly mutate your belief based on the other belief plus some randomness.
- I’m starting to really like this idea. Evolution, particularly co-evolution is very much about bubbles until the environment constrains. So what’s the breeding algorithm?
- Found the jenetics.io GA library. Checking out the programmers guide