7:00 – 4:00 VTX
- Reworking the lit review. Meeting set up with Wayne for tomorrow at 4:00.
- Still thinking about modelling. I could use sets of strings that would define a CAs worldview and then compare individuals by edit distance.
- Not sure how to handle weights, a number, or repetitions of the character?
- Comparing a set of CAs using centrality could see what the most important items are in that (overall and sub) population. how close the individual CA conforms to that distribution is a measure of the ‘belonging’?
- CAs could adjust their internal model. Big changes should be hard, little changes should be easy. Would the dropping of a low ranked individual item result in a big change in edit distance with a group that doesn’t have the item?
- Working on infrastructure that builds, collects and maintains Factoids