7:00 – 4:30 VTX
- Learning: Sparse Spaces, Phonology
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs – (constraints/propagators)
- Pick a positive example to start learning (seed)
- Generalize by matching the minimum attributes that allow the difference to be observed.
- High-dimensional sparse space can more easily be separated with a hyperplane.
- Artificial Intelligence–A Personal View (Marr’s catechism)
- A good representation makes the right things explicit and exposes constraints. A representation that allows for local rather than global identification is better.
- Spring end scrum
- Spent the rest of the day getting my new machine running. Almost there!