8:00 – 5:00 SR
- The FA and RA apps are not working right with 2016 data. Pinged Dong.He says he can take a look tonight.
- After installing Win10, I had a heart stopping moment where Apache wasn’t starting, with an error message of “Problem detected! Port 80 in use by “Unable to open process” with PID 4!” Stack Overflow suggested that this was the “World Wide Web Publishing Service” and you have to stop it. Here’s a screenshot:
- Other than that, Win10 seems just fine. I love the menu bar for each monitor.
- Figuring out how to add the network to the Ranking code…
- Will need to sort the array based on the ranking. Doesn’t look like a problem.
- Added weight to ITarget
- Reworked Rating.ts so that everything is initialized to a square matrix of zeros. You now have to create the Rankings.PageRank class (appropriately sized), then populate it, then calculate and get results.
- Construction of the matrix from the network is nearly done. Finish tomorrow.