8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Admin has been approved. Waiting for my logins to re-activate
- Friday, 9:00-ish meeting with GAO-ish folks to talk about ingest.
- Continue working on storing items and associations.
- These people integrate annotations into the article, which is deeper. But in the reading of an article, this seems overwhelming
- Bayes Server – worth getting? John G. Sandiford’s thesis.
- Adding a UID to associations, since they need to be unique and findable. Done, and it’s for within a network.
- Added a HOST type so that the root of the domain can be stored as an attribute as well. Of course, there was a PHP call to do this.
- Tested creation of items and associations against this Miami Herald article.
- Need to make sure that NLP items don’t get stored if they don’t return right.