8:00 – 10:00 SR
- Got the development environment including Mike’s old workspace set up on the integration machine
- Was able to run the PKI test code and get good results. Next is to attach to the server and step through the filter to see what’s going on.
10:00 – FP
- Finish getting the Phidgets code working in KF_Hand_3 – done
- Start to add sound classes – done inasmuch as sounds are loaded and played using the library I wrote. More detail will come later.
- Start to integrate Phantom. Got HelloHapticDevice2 up and running again, as well as quite a few demos