8:00 – 4:00 ESSO
- Backed up the databases on site.
- Took some training that I didn’t think I needed, but I was on the email list, soooo…
- Sent an email to Chris and Dave to renew Dong’s pass
- Went home on account of the weather. So I’m setting up my work environment again. Hopefully it’s not that broken.
- Huh. My Tomcat instance seems to be missing. Downloading. Installed.
- Getting the config files and databases from fgmdev.
- Am now able to compile and run Vis2
- Can’t get the “new user / no column header” bug to happen.
- Starting on adding font size to legend and panel titles.