8:30 – 4:30 ESSO
- Finally got the new version of PPM deployed. I had put the CD in the wrong machine. Which kind of explains why the old one was showing up. D’oh!
- Data saves.
- Went to talk to Denise P., but she won’t be back until Wednesday.
- New bugs:
- PA has a SQL error when used by Christine G. I have a print out. It may be the same MySqlIF problem that PPM had. Need to check with Dong.
- Subprojects are only showing 0.00 for Total Allocated. May have something to do with adding people to the project?
- Adding new Java
- Finished up and committed the fixed version of MavenAssist.