- Found the footprint for a hard drive power plug and placed it on the board
- Found the footprint for the D-sub connectors for the hands sensors and speakers
- Drew the traces for the sensor voltage divider. It is now much smaller
- Still trying to figure out how to mount the ribbon cables wiring slot on the board
- Ribbon cables are easy to attach to the female connector. All that is needed is to line them up and then squeeze the top part
- Cleaned up the lab area a bit
- Phil was able to get the hand working so we tried it out. It feels really good and I can see a potentially low learning curve once everything is tuned properly. Tuning includes adjusting sensitivity, add more dynamic range to the volume, figure out a way to isolate each finger to an extent(it might be good if you feel some vibration in the other fingers), and selecting notes and chords
- I tried to find a list of cords in midi numbering format but couldn’t. We will have to convert them using the chart.