8:00 – 4:30 FP
- Step 1 – make a screen-aligned ortho polygon and make sure it’s drawing correctly with a simple shader, and that the text overlay still works – done
- Step 2 – copy texture code over from modified pix_buffs.cpp – done. Other textures seem to mess everything up.
- Added glActiveTexture(GL_TEXTURE0); to SolarSystem, which fixed the missing texture problem, but the screen texture still gets messed up. GOing to try putting in pieces of SolarSystem to find where it breaks, since everything works fine with just the Grid
- Filling out matrix
- Back to shaders. For some reason, I have to make sure that the screenwidth is evenly divisible by 4. Not sure why, but it’s easily fixed. So now we have this!
- Committed everything to svn