- got SOMO working. The ground didn’t seem to be connected good enough.
- Found out there is a split in the middle of the prototyping boards power and ground in the middle. Need to make sure that you have it on the right side
- got pressure sensor working. It has really good sensitivity
- Tested bass shaker. Found track 9 to be the best tone for our purpose
- Need the track to play continuously. Will look into this.
- The 1W amplifier is much quicker then the somo, so it can handle mute/volume changes. It also has more steps for a smoother change.
- Started code for simulation