- Wrote a sketch to handle the communications and deserialization on the arduino side
- Everything should work but I need to fix the PC side deserialization which is currently setup as a test method
- Once I know all the methods work I will put them into a ArduinoCom library to keep the main sketch from getting cluttered
- sendData may need some stuff added to it.
- It is fine to send the DataElements individually instead of one buffer which is how I thought it had to be done
- Serial.write needs a uint8_t* to the buffer. I figured they are both 8 bit pointers so I just casted my char*.
Have to be somewhere at 6:30 will make up the extra hour and change tomorrow.