7:30 – 5:00
- Ingested data at the fort. Talked to John, who tried to find info with Pat yesterday. I said that the display is only as good as the data, but I don’t think it stuck.
- Working on “Questions” interface
- Modify – done
- Add – done
- Add as Child – done
- Delete – done – turned out to be tricky. You have to use the delete operator.
- Have “Set Query Builder” populate the _questionQuery.text field
- Add a setTableQuestions(String questions, String tableName) method in DbRemoteObject that a) Creates a table_questions table if there is none, and b) loads the xml as a blob in the table row (note: only one set of questions per table) See the dashboard entry for how to handle xml – done
- Add a getTableQuestions(String tableName) method in DbRemoteObject that a) Creates a table_questions table if there is none, and b) either returns the xml if it exists or returns and empty <questions/> xml string. – done