7:30 – 4:00
- Need to update the creation of the _userCollection to reflect active roles. Should be able to use the userInfoObject’s list of role IDs and match to the role info that’s stored in the FlexTreeObject data object. Done!
- Send status to Brian – done
- Talked with Dong about roles, data, users and bridging tables.
- Need to handle add, delete, and modify users.
- com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`users_and_roles`.`table_role_user`, CONSTRAINT `table_role_user_delete_user` FOREIGN KEY (`user`) REFERENCES `table_users` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE – I think this was because I was using user id=999 ad a default. Fixed now.
- AddUser now works. Need to handle updateUser