Dinner at 6:00, talk at 7:00
- Coronavirus and the plague of antisemitism
- Submit to Arxiv – done
- Downloaded, compiled, and saved to SVN
- Create ArXiV format with references and less ACM cruft – done!
- Set up PNAS paper
- Set up a roadmap Overleaf
- Continue reading Space is a Latent Sequence
- 9:15 standup
- Finish first pass of editing – done
- Talk to Rukan about loss function. Everything looks really good, enough for a paper that shows binary encoding trains faster and is more accurate than one-hot. We also discussed ways of indicating confidence.
- Register for GSAW and get tix, hotel – done!