- These services had been shaved down to the point where most of us were only a hair’s breadth away from quitting, because all the surplus had been transferred from us and from business users to the companies.
- And the incentives are different for different users. Lurking is cheaper than posting, trolling by robot is free, etc. Would be interesting to try to model that
- Finish today!
- Shutterstock first – done
- Finish with footnotes – done
- More writing – rolling in Rukan’s work
- Send a date in December for Lauren – done
- Chat with Aaron about JMOR paper
- Set up a weekly meeting with Jason for Tuesdays at 2:00
- 4:00 Meeting – going to do some pulls for COVID racism. I tried out some new prompts using openAI’s chatbot and got some good results that I need to test.
- fediverse.space is a tool to visualize networks and communities on the fediverse. It works by crawling every instance it can find and aggregating statistics on communication between these.