Need to read the paper I’m reviewing!
- Downloaded the latest from Overleaf and converted to a Word document. In going through the Word doc and removing all the end-line hyphenations, I also found a few more grammar errors and misspellings. Going to prepare the package to send to Elsevier later today – DONE!
- Need to get rid of all the footnotes, though
- More working on the white paper
- MDA meeting at 2:00
- Yikes! Need to get done with the quarterly report by the 7th.
- Set up Q4 writing space
- Sent Jimmy updates on everything for the “professor status meeting”