- Got the user downloading working. Smooth, with no surprises!
- Write a class for creating corpora. It will take the settings from the UI and generate files with the appropriate wrapping
- New view that includes cluster exclusion True/False
- Dig up the code that produces percentage meta info
- Asked Loren and Rukan to keep their parts of the Overleaf up to date
- 9:15 standup
- Port Panda3d visualizer. Mostly done, but I’m having problems with objects being multiply defined. Turns out the setup() method was being called twice – Once when the class was instanced, once when the visualizer called setup() directly. Fixed.
- Start outlining update of AI & Weapons paper – nope
- Continue with Docker/Kafka tutorial – nope
- 4:00 Meeting with Brenda – good progress