In a related thread:
- Nowadays, many of our actions are transformed into digital information, which we can use to draw diagrams that describe complex operations, such as those of institutions. This book introduces us to the reading of complex systems through the concept of affinity: the alchemy that brings people together and makes them creative and productive.
- Affinity’s mapping is a data visualization method that allows us to observe the dynamics of an organization subdivided into complex systems: institutions, universities, governments, etc. It is a graphical tool based on the collaboration variable. Mapping Affinities is, according to the author, an instrument for deciphering complex organizations and improving them. By inserting individuals on these maps, it is also a way of helping them to understand how to evolve in life within an institution. The book tackles this problem with a case study concerning the Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne. Data from the actions of researchers at the Lausanne institution are brought together and transformed into an innovative and attractive map
- Stored as an epub in gdrive Books
- Generate spreadsheets from single stars – done
- Add KL-divergence and Total Variation Distance to analysis.
- Created query for ground truth by vegetarian options by stars and saved to spreadsheets
- I need to normalize everything, then then compare the normalized versions in a new spreadsheet. Don’t forget the offset and scalar! (x*scalar + offset)
- Stories for next sprint – done
- See what else needs to be done for the Oxford proposal and send it off by the end of the week?