Apparently I have to roll over my 401k? We no longer have a retirement plan?
Baselines for Uncertainty and Robustness in Deep Learning
- In “Uncertainty Baselines: Benchmarks for Uncertainty & Robustness in Deep Learning”, we introduce Uncertainty Baselines, a collection of high-quality implementations of standard and state-of-the-art deep learning methods for a variety of tasks, with the goal of making research on uncertainty and robustness more reproducible. The collection spans 19 methods across nine tasks, each with at least five metrics. Each baseline is a self-contained experiment pipeline with easily reusable and extendable components and with minimal dependencies outside of the framework in which it is written. The included pipelines are implemented in TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Jax. Additionally, the hyperparameters for each baseline have been extensively tuned over numerous iterations so as to provide even stronger results.
- Twitter and Tear Gas
- Adding optional buttons to TopicCombo so it’s possible to add a topic and not set a seed.
- Need to check for the case where I am adding a topic to the group that provided the seed. No need to link to yourself
- Save graph to DB, hopefully
- Taking a break
- Saving the full graph to the DB!
- How it looks today
- I’m going to add a button to “find closest group” based on text analysis. Probably start with Doc2vec paragraph embeddings