- Add another review? Yep! Human Compatible
- Cambridge University Press
- Create stories for 1) DB buildout 2) Model save/load 3) GML generation
- 9:30 sprint planning
- Creating tables and getting Graph read/write to the DB
- Rebuilt the code that takes into account the LIWC2015 components and how they relate/rollup. And I found one real difference between the ground truth and the gpt:
- 4:15 Meeting. Going to make a spreadsheet of the untrained GPT yelp, and be done with data. When that gets back, re-run the spreadsheets, and also add a version of the z-test code that produces rollups with the original LIWC data.
- 6:00 Meeting