Finish reviews! DONE!
Papers with Code Newsletter #16
- Welcome to the 16th issue of the Papers with Code newsletter. In this edition, we cover:
- some of the latest developments in language modeling,
- efficient Transformer models for long text modeling,
- advancements in code understanding and generation,
- top trending ML papers of August 2021,
- Created a table of filtered results (%coronavirus%, %chinavirus%, and %sars-cov-2%) with 1,000 of each and ran sentiment to compare
- Well crap, the carriage returns in the ground truth are messing everything up. Need to write come code to pull, fix and put back into the table. Not today!
- Write new stories
- Continue working on storing additional information in networkx nodes
- 2:00 Meeting with Michelle. Finish cover letters! Done! Maybe? Tweaked a bit more