Zach found a cool article: The Genius Neuroscientist Who Might Hold the Key to True AI
- Free energy is the difference between the states you expect to be in and the states your sensors tell you that you are in. Or, to put it another way, when you are minimizing free energy, you are minimizing surprise.
- Running the training for the new models
- Added the meta-summary spreadsheet:
- Need to re-run these tests on the new models using more runs and no rank testing
- 9:30 Meeting – Looks like I need to get 50% coverage? Maybe in medical?
- More Pytorch tutorial
- Need to upgrade the ASRC box to 1.8 when it finishes training the current models
- Found my svncopy.bat file. It’s in JavaUtils2
- 3:00 Meeting