Made cookies last night. I blame the weather
- Starting on DARPA Balloon challenge – done!
- Ping Alex Rutherford about diversity injection?
- Delayed meeting with Michelle until Monday at 2:00
- Kurt Braddock is a professor of communications at American University, and the author of Weaponized Words: The Strategic Role of Persuasion in Violent Radicalization and Counter-Radicalization. He explains to Bob how these methods work — and why de-radicalization is a tougher challenge than intervening at an earlier stage. (from On the Media)
- Harassment training
- Tweaked the twitter queries.
- Got all the Ecco parts working with the chess DB!
- ML Seminar. Fatima might be interested in time series transformers
- Watched and discussed GPT-3: Language Models are Few-Shot Learners (Paper Explained)