This is looking a lot like maps!
- Starting conclusions. Going at it from explore/exploit, and why it’s important to have primordial movement, which is the domain of youth
- Talked to Aaron about using the time for a state switch as part of the input vector, or alternatively doing something like a waterfall CNN-style input to account for time. Didn’t seem to get much traction.
- 10:00 Meeting with Vadim. I think we worked through the issues. 11:00 meeting tomorrow to discuss
- Something’s wrong with ScriptReaderScratch – fixing
- 3:30 meeting – talked about jalammar.github.io/hidden-states
- Set up a spreadsheet for the paper notes
- Twitter is opening up its full tweet archive to academic researchers for free
- 5:30 HW review. Suggested that we needed a usability study for the experimenter’s as well