- The overarching goal of the IDeaS Center at Carnegie Mellon University is to enhance social cyber-security to preserve and support and informed democratic society. The challenge today is that disinformation, hate speech, information warfare, and propaganda are amplified by cyber-technology like social media. We must remain informed, thoughtful members of our communities and countries, despite online and informational challenges.
Social Cybersecurity Working Group Focused on:
- The science to characterize, understand, and forecast cyber-mediated changes in human behavior, social, cultural and political outcomes,
- The science and engineering to build the cyber-infrastructure needed for society to persist in its essential character in a cyber-mediated information environment under changing conditions, actual or imminent social cyber-threats
Glamorous Toolkit is the moldable development environment. It is a live notebook. It is a flexible search interface. It is a fancy code editor. It is a software analysis platform. It is a data visualization engine. All in one.
“The antibody response to the virus has been shown to be transient and these antibodies start to wane after 3 to 4 months,” he said, adding that at 6 months they are “mostly undetectable” in many people who were infected early on in the epidemic,” (via Reuters)
- 11:30 – 12:10 New Adaptive Sampling Techniques to Optimally Augment Complex Simulation Models
- 12:10 – 12:50 Influence Planning Product
- 12:50 – 1:30 Risk Management for irregular Events
- 2:00 – 3:00 Social Cybersecurity
- 3:40 – 4:20 Community Resilience Indicator Analysis
4:00 Meeting with Matthew?
- 5:00 Meeting