Enjoying Google Research’s Verse by Verse
- I think I want to put together a small command-line app that allows a discussion with the language model. All text from the ongoing conversation is saved and and used as the input for the next. A nice touch would be to have some small number of responses to choose from, and the conversation follows that branch.
- Come to think of it, that could be a cool artificial JuryRoom/Eliza
- Generate compact text for Sim to try training
- Look into W2V 3D embedding of outputs, and mapping to adjacent outputs (The wo/man walked into the room). We know that there should be some level of alignment
- Rehearse/record talk
- Meeting with Vadim. He found Pyomo
- Working on the Attention + Dominance section