- Fix E-QiP paperwork – done?
- Fix the RW clamp code. Also, think about how to reduce the velocity of the RW as it nears it’s goal. Some kind of linear function where the scalar is velocity/threshold_velocity, where velocity < threshold velocity or something like that
- Read Alex’s document and add comments
- Put some guidance in for Tamahau’s discussion section
- Placed some thematic guidance at the top
- Moved all the chimp stuff into it’s own section.
- Work on Moby-Dick. Now at mobydick/section5 in the summary.
DHS PLANXS – Need to review the AI/ML section