- Time for a E-QiP of paperwork – Can’t log in. Yay! Fixed. Updating, rather than starting from scratch, which is nice
- Looking at rotation code. Vadim didn’t update. Now he has
- 2:00 Meeting with Vadim.
- I think we don’t need to determine the sign of the roatation, since there is a single axis of rotation. Going to see if that helps.
- Move all the chimp stuff into it’s own section. Start to bring in other animal behavior?
- Work on Moby-Dick. Found a nice summary here: sparknotes.com/lit/mobydick
- 3:00 Meeting to go over results and figure out what to do next
- Went over a lot. I also tried a tweet as the prompt, and it generated very specific, diverging results. I think this is a good mechanism. It could even be that we search through the original corpora to find tweets that reflect what we are interested in, and use those as probes. Uploaded a lot to the shared folder
- Next meeting is on Nov 3rd (cue ominous music) to discuss next steps