Back from a short, fun vacation
I REALLY need to update the online resume. Friday.
- Creating an Rwheel class that has all the main components that SimpleRwheels uses and then make it work for any number and orientation of wheels.
- Done, and it works really well! Here’s a pretty extreme maneuver (0-360 degrees for pitch, roll, and yaw):
- There is one more thing to figure out. At smaller steps, we get this odd artifact:
- Since it lines up perfectly with the normal calculations, it has to be related to that?
- Going to verify that it’s not in the reference frame first. Nope, they look good:
- 1:30 Meeting with Vadim
- 2:00 Status Meeting
- Back to math. Keeping the same normal is smoother, but causes it’s own problems:
- I think tomorrow I’ll try combining the best two in some way
- Added a paragraph to the money section on how looser governance can occur based on Jane Goodall’s work discussed here