I would love to see a timeline of all the things that we’ve done in response to 9-11 and how they’ve worked out
- Parse timestamps – done
- Hand-annotate the schema?
- datetime – done!
- Start running analysis? Wrote a tweet to the db. Calling it a day
- 2:30 Meeting with Shimei and Sim – started a google doc for tasking
- 10:00 Meeting with Vadim. I think the goal should be to tune the rwheels so that the yaw flip curves start to look more realistic, and then see how it works at speed. One of the issues that we need to think about is the role of mass in high-timestep physics. Would lower mass make better behavior?
- 2:00 Meeting with Michelle – tweaked the dimension reduction section
- Write email to Theodore Hiebert – done
- Looked a bit into voice recording and transcription. The best answer still seems to be Google? Here are other options