Sent a ping to Don about a paper to review
- Started on common neighbor algorithm. Definitely a good place for recursion
- Generating larger file
- If you look at the center of the plot and squint a bit, you can see a bit of the grid:
- There is an error: The string ‘, White moves pawn from h3 to g4. White takes black pawn. LCZero v0.24-sv-t60-3010 moves black knight from h5 to g7. White moves pawn from g4 to h5. LCZero v0.24‘ is parsing incorrectly due to the truly bizarre name (The little known Grand Master LCZero v0.24-sv-t60-3010). Need to fix the regex. I think I just need to make it so that there has to be a space in front and a space/period after.
- Readthrough of GVSETS paper
- 2:00 Meeting
- Alex had a really good insight in that groups that are working at coming to consensus use terms to discuss their level of agreement that are independent of the points being argued. That’s could really be important in text analysis.