- Waiting on maps
- Adjust the neighbor list to look like this:
"United States of America": [ "US", "Mexico", "Canada", "Cuba", "Honduras", "Dominican Republic", "Panama", "Colombia", "Ecuador", "Peru" ],
- Trying this tutorial: How to generate text: using different decoding methods for language generation with Transformers. Very straightforward, with good examples that work!
- Hooray! Installed and running!
- Working with multiple inputs!
I enjoy walking with my cute dog: : I enjoy walking with my cute dog but also want to talk more about the dog experience. He wants to know how we feel and I'm sure he'll be impressed by our friendship! I've had him in our home from time to time and have : I enjoy walking with my cute dog when I'm in town. His cute face really captures my life in a beautiful way. So much so that the dogs that have come before me feel very comfortable when I'm walking around. The dogs that I've : I enjoy walking with my cute dog because she has no fear of people seeing her so they don't even think it's a threat, especially those of us who live near her in her area, where our dogs are raised to be the best, most Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end: : Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the world, as you wander through the barren wastes, I will tell you what happens there. The story is straightforward: you walk down a winding path up a hill : Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the planet has taken a brave life. But it's in fact the one the world's most prolific land scientists have long wondered. Dr. Eric Shiek, : Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end. The cold of night glints in the dark. The sun, hissing, is rising. The wind blows from the deep. You're in a room covered with water- It was a pleasure to burn. : : It was a pleasure to burn. "Ahaha. That's why I went to the hospital. It's still not been cleared by the state police, but I'm sure they will. They had me at my desk, and we were : It was a pleasure to burn. Puertorrell: It seemed to me that this was something I had wanted to do since I was little. My mother had said that you should never let your father and mother do anything to him : It was a pleasure to burn. It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. : : It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. It was a bad day in the capital. One of the clerks said the office had been closed for nearly an hour. The clerk pointed out that there had been a police : It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. One of us knew something about the clocks—the number that we were to see a thousand times was thirty-three and two, and I knew it was an alarm clock : It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. In the center of the chamber, an ice cube was placed in the ice and the ice cube was melted at the same time. There were three lines, one on top
- Also interesting: The Current Best of Universal Word Embeddings and Sentence Embeddings
- Build sequence 2 sequence GAN, or at least start
- Make real data generator – done
- Make generator input – done
- Make generator that outputs num_samples x vec_size
- 2:00 Meeting
- Went over status and gave kudos to Vadim
- 3:00 Meeting
- Discussed slide deck. T sent email to management to get info about the audience. We were told to not proceed
- 4:00 Meeting
- Went over the big data RFI. My involvement will be minimal, since it’s not algorithms, but infrastructure. Sounds like a submission though
- Write Status for April
- GVSETS paper deadline has been extended to June 1. Same template as before