Optuna: An open source hyperparameter optimization framework to automate hyperparameter search
- Medium writeup. It looks like this is Bayesian, and is better than hyperopt?
7:00 – 5:00 ASRC GOES
- Starting to add Wayne’s comments
- Finished the intro, starting motivation
- NSOF Meeting with Isaac & Bruce
- Still looking at the optimal scenario to use the current simulators (running over a weekend) to generate data
- Data sets are used to train and evaluate, then progressively simplified until they can no longer recognize the source data. This will let us estimate the fidelity of the simulations we need.
- JuryRoom meeting. Looking into adding UX faculty. Meeting is expanding to 6:00 – 8:00