7:00 – 4:00 ASRC GOES
- Finished my notes on the introduction to History of Cartography
- Started in on the discussion, which is a poorly organized mess
- Moving the optimization to a hyperparameter folder in TimeSeriesML2. Validating – it works!
- Make sure that genomes don’t repeat. Making progress, but it’s complex and slow going. Right now it doesn’t repeat on the value, but I don’t think that’s quite right
- Getting the parameters to print in the spreadsheet history. That’s mostly working, but the function cur_value isn’t working quite right. This may be affecting the evolution of the system, which hits a plateau.
- Meeting with Aaron M. Went over the discussion debris, and worked towards getting things to behave. Need to define what a phase is, and remove occurances of social influence distance. Also discussed getting an editor. My bibfile is a mess