7:00 – 5:30 ASRC GEOS
- Talked to David about his experience in the dungeon and with the map on the way down to Skyline Drive yesterday. It didn’t work for him, and I asked hip to write up his thoughts, particularly:
- How you approach problems (quiet, listen, if the point bets mentioned by someone else, that’s sufficient)
- A brief description of your experience (learning that you don’t talk to goblins, etc)
- A paragraph that talks about your reaction to the map during gameplay. Why you think it didn’t work, and the observations of how the other players seemed to use it based on questionable assumptions?
- Dissertation. Finished up the first pass at Bacharach
- Started Kaufmann. Tried to get Mathpix to work, but NVIDIA is grabbing the ctrl-alt-m and it seems I can’t stop that
- Working on adding network visualization to timeseriesML, which we’ll need for visualizing cluster membership changes, and I need it for NK models
- Writing up some code that will produce visualizable NK Models, which doesn’t seem to be out there?