7:00 – 5:00 ASRC
- BP&S is up! Need to ping Antonio
- Need to fix DfS to de-emphasize the mapping part. Including things like, uh, changing the title…
- Pix at HQ – Done
- Greenbelt today, which means getting Panda3D up and running on my laptop – Done. Had to point the IDE at the python in the install.
- Need to add some thoughts to JuryRoom concepts
- Send dungeon invites for the 23rd, and ping Aaron M. Done. Wayne can’t make it! Drat!
- Dissertation working on the Bacharach section
- Got the sim working on the laptop. I realize that the reaction wheel can be modeled as weights on a stick. Long discussion with Bruce T