7:00 – 6:00 ASRC
- Updated ADP Job performance
- Submitted JASSS Paper
- Discovered the ComSES Network. It’s a repository for models, a job board, and a schedule with deadlines for ABM-related conferences and workshops!
- First Tymora run with the map today!
- It went well, I think. My main takeaway is that the place terms are working fine, but the space terms may need more context. It may be that an excerpt from the story that reflects the most common terms may be better than the terms in isolation.
- The players stayed away from the stairs, and actually turned them to their advantage, using them as a defensive position.
- The players went through the orb room very fast, and seemed to base their thinking on aspects of the map.
- The crypticness of the map seems to help the games aspects. The terms are interpretable, and the ambiguity supports the agency of the players