7:00 – 5:00 ASRC GEOS
- Saw 4×3000 with David and Roger last night. The VR lab seems to be a thing. Need to go down and have a chat, possibly about lists, stories, maps and games
Found the OECD Principles on Artificial Intelligence. I haven’t had a chance to actually *read* any of it, but I did create a “Treaty Lit” folder in the Sanhedrin folder and put pdf versions of them. I ran my tool over them and got the following probe:
state cyber cybercrime agree united china mechanism
- Putting that into Google Scholar returns some good hits as well, though I haven’t gotten a chance to do anything beyond that.
- JASSS paper
- Changing “consensus” to “alignment”, and breaking many paragraphs. I think the setup of the space in the introduction is better now.
- Got caught up on NESDIS. Worked some on the slide deck, which I finally got back. Scheduled a walkthrough with T tomorrow
- GEOS AI/ML meeting at NSOF. Still trying to figure out roles and responsibilities. I think the Sanhedrin concept will help Bruce formalize our contributions.