Finished Army of None. One of the deepest, thorough analysis of human-centered AI/ML I’ve ever read.
7:00 – 4:00 ASRC NASA GOES-R
- Create spreadsheets for
- More dissertation. Add Axelrod
- Add reading and saving of matrices
- Well, I can write everything, but xlsxwriter won’t read in anything
- Tomorrow add pickling
- Price to win analytic?
4:30 – 7:00 ML Seminar
- See if anyone wants the MatrixScalar class?
- Precision-recall vs. ROC curve?
7:00 – 9:00 Meeting with Aaron M
- Tried to get biber working, but it produces a blank bib file. Need to look into that
- Got the AI paper uploaded to Aaron’s new account. Arxiv also has problems with biber
- Spent the rest of the meeting figuring out the next steps. It’s potentially something along the lines of using ML to build an explainable model for different sorts of ML systems (e.g. Humans-on-the-loop <-> Forensic, post-hoc interaction)