7:00 – 5:00 ASRC GOES-R
- Finished the AI/ML paper with Aaron M over the weekend. I need to have him ping me when it goes in. I think it turned out pretty well, even when cut down to 7 pages (with references!! Why, IEEE, why?)
- Sent a copy to Wayne, and distributed around work. Need to put in on ArXiv on Thursday
- Starting to pull parts from phifel.com to make the lit review for the dissertation. Those reviews may have had a reason after all!
- And oddly (though satisfying), I wound up adding a section on Moby-Dick as a way of setting up the rest of the lit review
- More Matrix scalar class. Basically a satisfying day of just writing code.
- Need to fix IEEE letter and take a self-portrait. Need to charge up the good camera