5:00 – ASRC TL
- Got a lot done on the BAA on the flight yesterday
- Wrote up a description of LMN and CM for Eric V.
- Reading more of the Handbook of Latent Semantic Analysis. It’s giving me some good ideas for calculating similarities of posts using Word2Vec and comparing the average vector for each post
- Antonio got an extension to the 12th. Need to see what he’s up to. Wow, there’s a lot there now. Made some comments about what I’d like to see. I’ll pull down the document to read later
- Continued to tweak the slides
- TF Dev conference main sessions today. Breakouts tomorrow.