7:00 – 5:00 ASRC IRAD (TL)
- Gen Studio is a way to navigate between designs in latent space. It is a prototype concept which was created over a two-day hackathon with collaborators across The Met, Microsoft, and MIT.
- Write up Clockwork Muse
- Continue with parsing, storing and report generation of slack data. Aaron had the idea that multiple statements by one person should be combined into a single post. Need to think about how that works in the report generation. Since the retrieved list is ordered by timestamp, the naive implementation is to accumulate text into a single post as long as the same person is “talking”
- Pinged back to Panos about JuryRoom. The original email evaporated, so I tried again…
- Setting up a meeting with Wayne for Wednesday?
- Fika – nope, meeting with Eric instead. The goal is to write up a whitepaper for human in the loop AI