7:00 – 4:30 ASRC PhD
- Respond to the Collective Intelligence journal proposal
- Antonio workshop paper
- Today – Introduction, TaaS as a spectrum, part of the Market section
- Wednesday – Hierarchy section
- Thursday – Black swan section
- Thursday night, send note to Antonio with thoughts on introduction and Hybrid section.
- Friday – Hybrid section?
- LSTM Encoder-Decoder with Adversarial Network for Text Generation from Keyword
- Natural Language Generation (NLG), one of the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP), is a difficult task, but it is also important because it applies to our lives. So far, there have been various approaches to text generation, but in recent years, approaches using artificial neural networks have been used extensively. We propose a model for generating sentences from keywords using Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) composed of a generator and a discriminator among these artificial neural networks. Specifically, the generator uses the Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Encoder-Decoder structure, and the discriminator uses the bi-directional LSTM with self-attention. Also, the keyword for input to the encoder of the generator is input together with two words similar to oneself. This method contributes to the creation of sentences containing words that have similar meanings to the keyword. In addition, the number of unique sentences generated increases and diversity can be increased. We evaluate our model with BLEU Score and loss value. As a result, we can see that our model improves the performance compared to the baseline model without an adversarial network.