7:00 – 4:00 Antonio Workshop
- Thought of a title: Transportation as a Service: Concepts, Implementations, and Black Swans
- Using the title as a scholar search, I found Addressing deep uncertainty using adaptive policies: Introduction to section 2, which looks interesting.
- Starting on Market-oriented programming.
- Would Kaufman’s patches apply here to localize markets? Certainly the idea of long jumps on the fitness landscapes initially (between patches), then short jumps on a single patch could make a lot of sense. For example, it might make sense to fly from BWI to dulles for an important meeting if traffic is very bad. This is why Sao Paulo and Mexico City have helicopters.
- Can A* be applied to create a “best path” through a set of resources (based on time, money, etc) to get to a destination?
- Some interesting belief space work: “Plotto”: Generating Truly Offensive Stories Since 1928.
- “Plotto: The Master Book of All Plots” (Amazon title!) was written by William Cook in 1928. I have had the physical book for years, which is a gorgeous object, but I have always wanted a digital database of the contents.